Thursday, April 24, 2008

Week 9/Thing 17

I checked in on most of the wikis on th elist. I had visited Book Lust before and really liked it. I will definitely return to (bookmarked)Library Success and Library Instruction--this wiki will help me as school/public librarian. I am constantly reinventing the sheel by writing up new assignments,etc. The plagiarism assigment was very good. Library Success included example of great library websites---we realy ned to upgrade. I loved the Simpsons wiki, also. I don't really see a downside to using a wiki--as long as one realizes who participates in it, and I like wikis. But I didn't really know until now that there are different access permissions available and also that there are charges to upgrade to get more bells and whistles.
Wikis make perfect sense for libraries to create a collaborative group.

No comments: